Friday, August 30, 2013

What To Do, What To Do?

What To Do, What To Do?!?

So, I'm engaged. Now what?


Am I the only person when making a ToDo List writes, "Make a ToDo List" as the first item on the list? I always feel so accomplished when I can check that off! 

I never knew there were so many things involved in making a wedding happen. In reading all of the books and magazines on planning I think, REALLY? Why do you even need that?!? 

Example: Wedding Programs. 

Why do you need a Wedding Program? I'll tell ya what's going to happen.

1. Music Starts.
2. We Get Married.
3. We Eat.
4. Music Starts. 
5. We Party!
Just seems like a waste of trees and money to me. 


I don't know why you need all of this stuff, but to help you check one more thing off your 'ToDo' here is a precompiled list of things "They" say you need for your wedding. 




Goodnight - That's a lot of stuff!!! 

I wouldn't have even thought of half this on my own. A list like this is a great place to start, but don't get too caught up in what you think you should be doing, and lose sight of what you want! 

I want my wedding to be more like a giant party than a formal cookie cutter. (Don't ask me how exactly I'm going to accomplish this 'cause I don't know just yet! lol)


I like this quote I found on a Welsh wedding planning blog called Cwtch.




1 comment: